Friday, December 9, 2011

A night out on the town

My husband and I went out tonight to see Traces and it was AMAZING! The things these people can do with their bodies will blow your mind! Anyways, on to the important stuff, like what I wore.

Outfit:
Cardigan: The Limited
Skirt: vintage dead stock
Shoes: Modcloth
Hair flower: Belle Blossoms
Necklace: Banana Republic

I love this skirt. So much fun! :) I don't wear it out much because I'm afraid all of the fuzz that outlines the flowers will rub off on my butt. :(

I wore the fabulous kitty shoes from Modcloth. They are super comfy. I think they are sold out right now but, seriously, a must for any cat lover.

And this is the ridiculously amazingly real rose from Belle Blossoms. Do you see those veins on the petals? This thing even feels like a real flower. Pretty much the only thing it doesn't do is smell like a rose. And this is one of the regular flowers available on the site so you can get one even if you're not in the BOM club. (Although I think she's out of red at the moment....)

Thanks for hanging on during exams with me! I have one more next Thursday and then I'm home free for four weeks. Woot! I'll be back next week with more vintage goodness and some more Dressing Downton posts! Have a lovely weekend all!

7 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!
    But **eek**! Those kitty shoes!!! I wish I had seen those, I'd totally get a pair, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute and elegant! That outfit looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted those shoes on Modcloth recently and was wondering if any of my stylish blog-friends snatched a pair! :D So, so cute from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and I just ADORE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahhhhh!!!! The kitty shoes are AMAZING!!! Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those shoes are super cute! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your kitty cat heels!

    xoxo,
    annie

    http://vintagediggs.com/2011/12/holiday-vintage-dress-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete