Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Red Suitcase



Remember how I was drooling over this suitcase Amy Adams has in The Muppets?


Well, my husband very sneakily bought this one for me on etsy. Eeeep! It came from a darling little vintage etsy shop called Grand Manner.


I fell in love with this one! It was in great condition and look at the lining!


It's got roses woven into the fabric. And look, there's a little bag for holding small things and ties to hold your clothes down.


I couldn't resist tucking a few of my vintage dresses in there to see how the looked.


Cuteness!

7 comments:

  1. Aaaw, this is such a sweet bag! How lovely of your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute! I' love to have a whole set of luggage in red but my husband doesn't see the point of vintage luggage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of him! That's a great suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a great present! Such excellent condition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet for words, what an absolutely marvelous surprise gift! Major Brownie points for your mister!!! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that's so sweet! Can't believe he found that so quickly! Lucky gal : )

    ReplyDelete