Friday, May 13, 2016

Live by Faith


Sometimes, a bible journaling verse just happens! I was looking for a verse to journal on and I opened my study bible to find one. I've had my study bible for many years and have quite a few underlines and notes scribbled in the margins. I often flip through it for inspiration.


It fell right open to Habakkuk 2 where I had verse 4 underlined. I pulled out some teal letter stickers and was planning on a pink background. I gathered all of my stamps and inks for this page, and then promptly spread teal paint all over the page. Ooops!


So, I had to change my plans-white stickers and black inks. And I pulled out some printables from my Illustrated Faith devo kits.


I decided to use the Own It tap for this page. Sometimes when you are journaling, things don't go as you plan. Just like in real life, when things don't work out like you want, you can either get upset, or own it and make something good out of it.


And, unlike with my journaling page, I know that if my life doesn't turn out how I imagine, I know that God has a great plan and things will turn out. That's the whole point of living by faith. We can trust Him when to make things come together.

1 comment: